When you use the website (www.altar.bio) (hereinafter the "Website"), we may collect your personal data.
- Data Controller
Altar, a simplified joint-stock company
RCS Evry n° 831166905
Head Office: Bio-Cluster Genopole-Campus 1 - 5 rue Henri Desbruères 91030 Evry-Courcouronnes Cedex
(hereinafter: « Us » or "we")
- What is the purpose of the data collected?
Your personal data are processed to meet one or several of the following purposes:
- To provide you with our services
- To constitute a record of customers and prospects
- To answer your requests
- To send newsletters, requests and promotional advertisements
- To build up our statistics
- To improve our services and develop new services
- To respect our legal and regulatory requirements.
- What is the legal basis for the processing?
- The performance of the contract you or your employer have entered into with us
- Our legitimate interest in developing and promoting our business
- To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations
- What personal data do we collect?
The word "personal data" refers to any data that enables a person to be identified.
We may collect the following data:
- Identification data (e.g. name, surname, email, phone number, organization, role)
Mandatory data are indicated when you provide us with your data. They are necessary to provide you with our services.
- With whom do we share your data ?
- Our team
- Our processors: Microsoft1
- If applicable: monitoring services (i.e. auditors), public authorities, exclusively to comply with our legal obligations, court officials, ministerial officers and other authorities in charge of debt collection.
- How long are your data retained?
Data collected in order to provide our services, to follow up with customers and to prospect to current customers.
Retention throughout the duration of the commercial relationship and 3 years beyond
Data collected for prospecting purposes
3 years from data collection or from the last contact with the prospect
Data required for evidentiary purposes
Retention throughout the duration of the statutory limitation period (generally 5 years)
When you exercise your rights
- If we ask for a proof of identity: we only retain it pending the verification of your identity.
- If you exercise your right of opposition to receive prospection: we retain this information during a 3-year period.
- Are your data likely to be transferred outside the European Union?
Your data are hosted by the servers of the company Gandi located in France.
They may be transferred outside the European Union while managing our tools and our relationships with our processors (see article 5 "With who do we share your data?").
This transfer is secured by the following safeguards:
- Either these data are transferred to a country that has been deemed to offer an adequate level of protection by a decision of the European Commission;
- Or we have entered into a specific contract with our subcontractors related to the transfer of your data outside the European Union, based on standard contractual clauses between a data controller and a data processor approved by the European Commission.
- What rights do you have over your data?
You have the following rights with regard to your personal data:
- Right of access: You have the right to access all your personal data at any time.
- Right of rectification: You have the right to rectify your inaccurate, incomplete or obsolete personal data at any time.
- Right to restriction of processing: You have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data in certain cases stated in art.18 of the GDPR.
- Right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’): You have the right to demand that your personal data be deleted and to prohibit any future collection.
- Right to file a complaint to a competent supervisory authority (in France, the CNIL), if you consider that the processing of your personal data constitutes a breach of applicable regulations.
- Right to define instructions related to the retention, deletion and communication of your personal data after your death.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to receive the personal data you have provided us in a standard machine-readable format and to require their transfer to the recipient of your choice.
- Right to object: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data. Please note however that we may continue to process your personal data despite this opposition for legitimate reasons or for the defense of legal claims.
You can exercise these rights by writing us using the contact details below. We may ask you on this occasion to provide us with additional information or documents to prove your identity.
- Contact information for data privacy matters
Contact email: [email protected]
Contact address: Altar, 5 rue Henri Desbruères 91030 Evry-Courcouronnes Cedex
Entry into force: 29/01/2021
Appendix – Cookies policy
- What is a Cookie?
When browsing our Website, cookies, pixels, tags and other trackers (hereafter referred to as the “Cookies”) are installed on your computer.
A cookie is a small file, often encrypted, that is stored in your browser or device and is identified by a name. It is installed when you visit a website or application. Each time you return to the said website or application, the Cookie is retrieved from your browser or device. This ensures that each time you visit the website or application, the browser is recognized.
The installation of these Cookies is likely to enable us to access your browsing data and/or personal data concerning you.
- Cookies Identification
- Technical and functional Cookies
Technical and functional Cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of the Website and to provide you with our Services. They are used throughout your navigation, in order to facilitate it and to carry out certain functions.
For example, a technical Cookie may be used to store your responses to a form or your preferences regarding the language or layout of the Website, where such options are available.
We use the following technical and functional Cookies: none
- Advertising Cookies
Advertising Cookies may be created not only by our Website but also by other websites and applications that serve ads, announcements, widgets or other elements displayed on the page.
These Cookies can be used, among other things, to personalize and measure the effectiveness of advertising or to carry out advertising targeting.
We use the following Advertising Cookies: none
- Content personalization Cookies
Content Personalization Cookies allow us to provide you with content that is more likely to match your interests based on your browsing profile. Your browsing profile is established according to the content you have already consulted.
We use the following content personalization Cookies: none
- Social network Cookies
Social network Cookies allow you to share content from our Website on social networks and to express, on these networks, your opinion or make public your consultation of our Services by clicking, for example, on the "like" and "share" links.
These Cookies may also enable to trace users’s browsing on the Website.
We invite you to consult the Privacy Policies of the social networks, owners of these Cookies, to be aware of the purposes of use of the browsing information they may collect through these Cookies and how to exercise your rights with these social networks.
We use the following Social network Cookies: none
- Analytical Cookies
These Cookies allow us to measure the number of visits, page views and user activity. If necessary, they may collect your IP address to know the city from which you are connecting. Analytical Cookies allow us to generate statistics on the use and navigation of our Website in order to improve our performances. The Cookies used also allow us to identify navigation problems and eventually to solve them.
We use the following Analytical Cookies: none
Your Cookies preferences
- Cookies that can be installed without consent
Some cookies do not require your consent, such as:
- Technical or functional Cookies that are necessary for the operation of the Website
- Certain Cookies for audience measurement or Cookies that enable to test different versions of the Website for the purpose of optimising editorial choices.
- Acceptance or refusal of Cookies subject to your express consent
All other Cookies require your consent. These include Advertising Cookies, Social Networking Cookies, Content Personalization Cookies and some Audience Analysis Cookies. You may freely choose to accept or decline the use of these Cookies.
You can accept or refuse these Cookies the first time you browse the Website.
Your choices to accept or refuse these Cookies will be retained for a period of six (6) months.
You are free to withdraw your consent and more generally to change your preferences at any time.
- Your browser settings
It is also possible to set your browser to accept or reject certain Cookies.
Each browser offers different settings.